Ekim 21, 2007

40 Lines

I'm an alone orphan...
Born in, an ancient time,
A supreme, distinct world..
Son of an honorable happy crowd..
Settled in reliance land of ease..
Where is ruled by the love..
And we lived with a pride..
One day, everything had gone..
Uninformed, all at once..
I found myself homeless..
Inheritance of happiness..
As a prisoner of loneliness..
In the cold, dark universe.
My touching soul wandered around.
Without a mass, cried aloud..
I prayed for an ethernal end.
But i found a hope unexpected.
An hospitable blue planet.
I swerved strait ahead.
It was unique humans sphere.
I seek a spirit, which is rare.
To decrease my pain with share..
Searched my people in haste.
There was only one resemblance.
They are a sharp, fleshy species.
I honestly introduced myself.
That i'm a humble servant of senses.
Looking everywhere for true loves grace.
They said: that all my words is a legend.
"Splendid virtues of our ancestors phase.
But all had disapeared, without a trace..
Only aim we have is defend ourself and survive.."
I unjust exiled and they renamed me as ghost..
This timid tribe was my transformed race..
Mankind have turned into poor abandoned castles..
They intend to protect themself from everything..
Shameless, looking entirely profits and living.
All are alone, unhappy and hopeless. Surviving...
Now I'm confused, disapointed and depressed.
I'm a ghost. Which is complately lost. Am I alone?

GunO

Hiç yorum yok: